Monday 20 September 2010

Steep Learning Curve

I wanted a bit of time off route building and to test myself with something new, learning the finer arts of 3D modeling if you will so what you see so far obviously has a crudeness about it.

As for future plans, will we have this in game? Well, I have been thinking about the possibility of refining it and releasing it as a static model in upcoming scenarios first and foremost as I feel it would add something to stations like Newcastle and Darlington, it is after all drawn to plan and to scale so that wouldnt be a problem. I could then see where I could go after that and possibly get a working model but that would be some way off.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! It may be a long way off as you say, but to draw the eye in the otherwise empty and sterile atmosphere of the larger stations, these wouldn't go amiss. Good work and great idea!

    ReplyDelete