Sunday 17 June 2012

An Apology

I must apologise for the lack of recent updates from myself, it's due to various factors and I can't always find the spare time I need to get the huge amount of stuff done that I would like to. However, although slower than I want it to be, progress is happening.

Cresston V4 OB is still being developed and will be released soon, I'm just not entirely sure when. I still have a few quirks to iron out and lots of custom assets to export and place.

Cleveland Lines is progressing also, and has a lot of new custom content created and exported. I really, really want to create as much as possible for this line.

The latest batch of scenarios are nearly ready, although two are just awaiting the cold start fix from Just Trains for the Voyager. As I am always trying to produce something different, and now that the Oxford-Paddington upgrade is now announced, I am trying something completely new for the scenarios on that route, something I hope will give the scenarios a completely unique feel and will initially only be featured in my scenarios. A sneak preview screenshot can be seen below.

Just to make it clear though, I am not building or cloning another version of Oxford - Paddington, it's simply that the scenarios will have some "extras" on the default route. Hopefully this just provides a nice stopgap until Jivebunny releases his mammoth makeover and extension of the route. If you haven't seen it already, I suggest that you visit his thread at UKTS and have a read through, some of the improvements are nothing short of stunning. It can be found by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment