Thursday 9 August 2012

Beta Testing - Final Push

Thankyou to all who have applied to be part of the beta testing program so far, I have managed to add a further three or four people to the team. For those who applied and didn't recieve access, I have set up a database with your details and may well be in contact with beta content that is specific to your previous experience.

I still require another two to three testers if possible to become part of the program but really need to put a pre-requisite on these applications. I am looking for, if possible, potential testers who own a lot of DLC content. I am not saying that you should have everything, but a good selection of the most popular addons would be of benefit.

As before, please apply via the contact form on the website which can be found by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment