Thursday 29 November 2012

Weekend Challenge Poll - Vote Now!

Although I have all sorts of bits and pieces on the go, whether it be routes, scenarios or other hidden gems, there are times when I want to put it all down for a weekend and challenge myself. This is where I want user input by means of a poll which has two options, shouldn't be too hard to choose! So, the question is this.......

If I was to take on a weekend* challenge in order to create something for the community, what would it be?

1)  Small Fictional Route

A small fictional, modern third-rail route using the London to Brighton add-on as a base requirement along with items from my own collection. An advantage of a small route is that I can look at extending in the future.

2)  Scenario Pack

A scenario pack consisting of 4-6 scenarios either based on one or various routes with requirements that can be modified easily for use on the TS2013 Steam Workshop. The scenarios could be completely unrelated, or form some sort of "day in the life" format where the scenarios follow on from each other.

To the top right of this post there is a poll which you can vote on. With only two options, it shouldn't take much time to choose.

* My weekend consists of Friday evening and all day Saturday and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment