Friday 24 March 2017

East Coast Mainline: South - Update Released

Following a report of track directionality and electrification issues at Letchworth Garden City, I have just uploaded a new version of the route to the Steam Workshop which should address these issues.

As I had secretly been working on a further extension to the route over the past few days, this means that the changes I had made are also included and therefore scenery is now complete as far as Baldock. Quick Drive has also been added to this new location.

As with all workshop updates, this should happen automatically for subscribers, however, I have no control over this process. If the route doesn't show up after installation, all I can suggest is to unsubscribe and re-subscribe to the route, I have no control over how the route installs on to your system.

The DPSimulation Steam Workshop can be found by following this link

 


No comments:

Post a Comment