Saturday 1 April 2017

East Coast Mainline: South – New Update Released

Following a report of foliage appearing on the track at stations when Procedural Flora is ticked, I have just uploaded a new version of the route to the Steam Workshop which should address this issue. Further to this, I received a request to add further portals at the southern end of the ECML, these have also been added.

As I had once again been working on a further extension to the route over the past few days, this means that the changes I had made are also included and therefore scenery is now complete as far as Ashwell & Morden. Quick Drive has also been added to this new location.

As with all workshop updates, this should happen automatically for subscribers, however, I have no control over this process. If the route doesn't show up after installation, all I can suggest is to unsubscribe and re-subscribe to the route, I have no control over how the route installs on to your system.

The DPSimulation Steam Workshop can be found by following this link.


2 comments:

  1. will you ever upload this to your site like you did with your other ECML extension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandon

    No, this route is intended for the workshop only.

    ReplyDelete